Friday, October 28, 2005

Downtime

As luck would have it, last night as I was drifting off, I had this sudden thought "Self! You need to go into your OpenDiary account, and write down the addresses of all those folks who have given you their snail-mail addresses in private notes. You owe a CD to Mollie, and yarn to Jen, and Joy could really use some more Snapea Crisps, and you've had that Starbucks card for Christina in your purse for over a week..."

But then I drift off to sleep, knowing all will be well in the morning.

But it is not well.

Opendiary is non-responsive. My browser times out before reachign the site. And their uptime monitoring site has "suspended monitoring". That can't be a good sign.

So I silently curse my foul luck while I sit here, wishing I'd followed that little voice last night that urged me to go online one last time.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I hate to say it, but I do worry that one of these days, OD will disappear, never to return.

I hope I'm wrong. :(

sparkli said...

i agree with nikki... but what can ya do? nothing is like OD! Nothing!! Atleast it did come back! :D