Saturday, June 17, 2006

26/52 ABC *H*

26/52 ABC *H* 5/1/2006
I'm a little behind.

But here's what I came across in my last few weeks of photos.

H is for...



HAMSTER. (hmm. I hope I didn't use this shot for G is for Gentle)

H is for...



HARNESS. Yes, that's me (a bit blurry. Sorry.) in the HELMET, too. This was one of the activities that was available on the Women's Retreat that I went away on this last weekend. I am getting ready to go HIGH in the trees.

Seee?


That's Toni, HANGING in HER HARNESS.

Oh right!

H is also for...

HIDING (because what better place to HIDE an orange Easter Egg than on the Resurrection Orb...aka leftover Halloween pumpkin)


And here are the mighty HUNTERS


OH, and because I seem to be in photo-overload mode, here's one last shot

HIDING with HER HOMEWORK

No comments: