Saturday, May 31, 2008

Just like Doublemint Gum

it's two...

Two...

Two hits in one!

We hit the snap-trap jackpot today, ladies and gentlemen.

It's time to buy more traps.

Because two of the traps in the garage have served their purpose.

In one, the mother of all rats.

The trap was instantaneous. It cut her across the top of her head, and I had to mop up brain splatter. It was like a little bit of CSI.

In the other. The mother of all mice. This one was more traditional, getting Minnie across the neck and breaking it cleanly. I'm certain that neither of them suffered, and went straight to rodent heaven with the delectable scent of peanut butter on their breath.

My only concern now is that I didn't get everyone in this barrage. You see, both rodents were mommy rodents.

I wonder where the bambinos are.

No comments: