Saturday, May 14, 2011

Catch up. Remy-4

Sunday. It was Remy's last weekend-day with us, but do not fear. It was spring break, so we actually had three more days of intense tourist-business ahead of us.

Skip was scheduled to be in the band, so Remy got to see him in action.

I wish I could remember what we did after church, but I'm drawing a blank. Maybe we just forced him to sit on the computer, I don't know.

What I do know is that shortly after we got home, I sent the kids out into the front yard to get ready to use a skill they'd need when they ran away to join the circus...

Yup. It's a tightrope.

Ahem, Remy. Your purple underpants are showing.


Potential Plum Injury in 3... 2...



She's got nerves of steel, walking out on that tightrope...

Just like her mother, you might say...

No comments: