Monday, April 03, 2006

26/52 ABC *F*

26/52 ABC *F* 4/3/2006
Am I behind on things here? Am I up to date? I don't remember.

But it must be pretty close to F-time.

Hmmm. What F-word can I pull up for my entry?


AH!!!!!

Who here remembers Skip's Fickle Finger of Flowing Florid Fluid?????



It's a little hard to see, but what the photo is TRYING to show is this squirting shot of blood coming out at arterial-flow rates from a tiny lump on the inside of Skip's left middle finger. He had this tiny bump on his finger, and, being a boy, had to worry it until it burst open. And then, wonder of wonder, and joy of joys, the thing rewarded him by shooting blood pulse-pulse-pulse across the room.

Of course we had to take a picture of it. I think this was spring 2003. The finger hasn't rewarded us since. Kind of too bad. It was pretty darned cool.

No comments: