Friday, March 10, 2006

March in California?

March in California 3/10/2006
What month is this?

Where do I live again?


Yes, those are MY pansies.

And yes, that is SNOW on them.




My lawn. My snow.

I let Kelly stay up until nearly 10pm, just so she could go outside and play around in the snow.

I'd post the photo of my neighbour's car covered in snow, but it's horribly out of focus. And I nearly killed myself crossing the road to take the picture. Other neighbours, who own convertible sports cars, apparently can't drive worth beans in the snow.

Which, considering the area, makes perfect sense.

The last time this region saw snow was a month before Kelly was born. Christmas 1999. And that was just a few flakes that didn't stick to the ground.



I picked Skip up from his Outdoor Education experience this afternoon.

He looked like death warmed over. But he had a smile on his face. He said it was mostly fun, but the food sucked. And he was FREEZING. Turns out, they'd had a snowball fight one morning after breakfast. Yes, it was THAT cold.

He begged for a sushi lunch, and I obliged.

And then he came home and got violently ill.

I guess that means he won't be singing in tomorrow's concert.




I need to take photos of Kelly's bunnyhug. It's SO close to being done. I bet I finish the front while watching NUMB3RS tonight.

No comments: