Sunday, November 15, 2009

4am...

I am going to pay for this, most likely.

It's 4am. I'm up. I've been up for an hour and a half. But I've not been lollygagging around. I've done a load of dishes in the dishwasher, handwashed all the remaining dishes, swept up the dining room, washed the dining room table (thankyou, 'free gift' of Moon Sand... but that's another entry), swept the floor, cleaned the stove (hello, little blue flame that greeted me when I came into the kitchen at 230am. So glad I did come downstairs so you wouldn't stay burning All Night Long... whoopsie), cleaned off countertops, threw away old orchids (that I've decided I won't keep on the counters to look messy for the next 8 months while we wait for them to bloom again), and went through a bunch of old photos to make a snapfish photo book for my mom's relatives as her Christmas present to them.

I suppose I shouldn't have fled to my bed at 630 last night when I felt nauseated (thankyou, Second Day In A Row Migraine. I love you too), but my head does feel miles better now. I'd probably still be asleep if I hadn't coughed up a lung shortly after 2, and woke up thinking alternately "My throat is on fire" and "Did I just pee my pants?" (All readers will be happy to discover that it was a false alarm. There is no need to open the emergency stash of Depends.)

I am suffering a wee bit of guilt, though, as I was supposed to go to the neighbour's house at 8 to take care of her cats.


Hopefully, they don't choose this evening to tear up the house while I'm inattentive...


Hmm. Got a load of company coming for supper tomorrow night. Er, tonight. Just got another last-minute cancellation. Grrr. I bought a beef tenderloin, too. Time to make some last-minute invitations at church in ... eek! 6 hours.

No comments: