Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Remodel. Day 1.

Today was Day One of the remodel

Mah fotoz, let me shows you them.

The crew arrived at 8am. Yikes! I was still making lunches. They helped me move the last few big things out of the front room.


Our "dining room" is now completely impassable. No worries. But it did give Skip a bit of grief when he realized that the trumpet and soprano sax were BEHIND all the furniture.

ps. Say goodbye to the poo-brown tiles in the entry way.

Oh, and say goodbye to the crazy white half-railing walls, too.

Bye bye, white railings...

Bye bye, original oak floor. It was nice knowing you.

Bye bye 4-inch ledge that was just lying in wait to cause broken ankles and bruised hips when people stepped down without knowing it...

Oh hello! Look what I found when I was packing up the barrister bookcase!

I'd forgotten we owned you.

My goodness, I didn't know you were that old!


And not a wrinkle on you.

I should be so lucky.

No comments: