Monday, January 10, 2011

More Penguins

Now I'm kicking myself that I didn't save all the penguin shots that I took at Nate's classroom party last month. I probably could have made some hilarious little still-life dioramas, with funny dialogue underneath them.

Oh well. Next time.

But here are a few more shots of the penguins from Nate's classroom party.

I really like the 50mm lens.

There's something just quite hilarious about these little guys. I know it has a lot to do with the array of different googly-eyes that were available for the kids to use. I love the little guy on the left in this one. Like he got his beak shut in a door, or something. And he's still a little bit dizzy from the impact.


Hey... bay-beeeeee. Wanna come up to my iceberg, and see my etchings?

Talk to the wing, because the ears don't hear a thing!


Space Penguin from Galaxy 32 says "Take me to your Herring"


Whoa. Dudes! Feel the tremor?


Nate. Where's his other eye? Is he Cyclops Penguin? His depth perception is going to stink, and he'll go hungry, unable to hone in on the little fishies under the waves. But at least he'll have great hair while he's starving to death.

No comments: