Sunday, February 05, 2006

26/52 ABC *C*

26/52 ABC *C* 2/5/2006
For those of you playing along at home, 26/52 is a year-long photo-journal project started by aya. Follow the link for concept and rules. Every fortnight, a different letter of the alphabet rolls around. And we're up to...


C is for....

COLDHEARTED, CALLOUS, and CRASS

What else could I be, for posting pictures of my kids in bathing suits, frolicking in the sprinklers on Superbowl Sunday?





C is also for CRYSTAL


What? Doesn't everyone have a six pound quartz crystal decorating their garden?
Yeah. Rock geeks line up to the left, please.


Don't worry. Those "after" pictures are on the way. Just as soon as I hide some of my stash-augmentation from my local yarn store's Superbowl Sunday Super Sale for Members (yes, I shelled out and became a member... for the extra percentage savings)

No comments: